Has anyone received their 2015-2015 Season Tickets yet?? | The Boneyard

Has anyone received their 2015-2015 Season Tickets yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When I ordered mine (for 2014-2015), it said they would be shipped in Mid-October. Have not received them yet and was wondering if anyone else has. Thanks!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Not yet. Wife got an email saying they will be mailed out this Friday.

Time will tell!

Reaction Score
Not yet. Wife got an email saying they will be mailed out this Friday.

Time will tell!

That would be about right. I usually get mine about a week before the first exhibition game.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Just received a letter yesterday from UCONN. Due to the renovations at the XL Center, some season ticket holders who had lower bowl seats may find themselves with seats in the 200 sections.

It would have been nice if they told us before this. I think there are going to be pissed off season ticket holders early next week!

Reaction Score
huskeynut said:
Just received a letter yesterday from UCONN. Due to the renovations at the XL Center, some season ticket holders who had lower bowl seats may find themselves with seats in the 200 sections.

It would have been nice if they told us before this. I think there are going to be pissed off season ticket holders early next week!

Got the same letter. Did everyone else who had lower bowl tickets last year get one? I had enough points to get moved over one more section and out of the corner and offers to get the tickets for my friends I sit with. They have fewer points than I do. They liked where we were last year so we ordered separately but requested to be seated together. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us in the butt.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Got the same letter. Did everyone else who had lower bowl tickets last year get one? I had enough points to get moved over one more section and out of the corner and offers to get the tickets for my friends I sit with. They have fewer points than I do. They liked where we were last year so we ordered separately but requested to be seated together. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us in the butt.

We were lower bowl, court side by the press table last year. Haven't checked our points, so I hope we do't get bumped up.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I got one as well. We are usually in 108...we will see next week, I guess! As a laggard with no points I am not sanguine too optimistic.

sTu

Reaction Score
We were lower bowl, court side by the press table last year. Haven't checked our points, so I hope we do't get bumped up.

Many thousands of seats would have to be lost for you to be threatened. Enjoy your wonderful seating.

The change in seating is going to effect many people in the higher aisles in the lower level as well as folks in the lower levels, side sections in the upper level. Last time I contacted UConn about my seating I was told that the XL Center assigns the seats. If true, that adds another layer complication for many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom