Has anyone heard anything about having Signing Day | The Boneyard

Has anyone heard anything about having Signing Day

Reaction Score
at the Rent? I really wish we could go back to this as it was great fun and quite a crowd.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I have written the AD office and have yet to hear back from them. I will write and call again when the second semester starts.

Reaction Score
I have written the AD office and have yet to hear back from them. I will write and call again when the second semester starts.
I emailed WM, BD and another person in Athletic dept ( can't remember) about 3 weeks ago. Never got a response. I guess it can't hurt if we all try. Just have a feeling this regime is not into the event.

Reaction Score
Mediawise, the A.D. is clueless in some respects. e.g. Instead of having a post season wrap-up program, the last Coach's shows on WTIC for all sports are those before the last game of the season. One would think that a wrap up program with graduating seniors in house to take callers questions & mingle with the restaurant crowd would be a ratings & p.r. hit.
I also have not attended the kick-off bbq at the RENT the last few years as it was moved from a stand alone date midweek to an earlier weekday to co-incide with the end of Media Days.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Mediawise, the A.D. is clueless in some respects. e.g. Instead of having a post season wrap-up program, the last Coach's shows on WTIC for all sports are those before the last game of the season. One would think that a wrap up program with graduating seniors in house to take callers questions & mingle with the restaurant crowd would be a ratings & p.r. hit.
I also have not attended the kick-off bbq at the RENT the last few years as it was moved from a stand alone date midweek to an earlier weekday to co-incide with the end of Media Days.
That kick off event went by the wayside like the Signing Day event.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom