has anyone else noticed... | The Boneyard

has anyone else noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it me, or is the media going all in on this P5 separation.

Case in point:
no highlights of ECU crushing VT after a weeklong love fest of VT's defense and how amazing their defensive coordinator is. Sure the game was close at the end, but ECU was up big most of the game and VT looked horrible.
will show countless highlights of Oregon/Mariota (sp) crushing the local jr. high school in what looks like a remake of the famous This is ESPN commercial.

GT losing to Georgia So. Only give that game airtime AFTER GT pulls it out at the end

Reaction Score
I saw the lack of highlights on one ESPN show, but they I turned to another ESPN show and they showed lots of ECU highlights. In fact, Lou Holtz gave ECU's QB a helmet sticker.

Reaction Score
Was this before or after UConn vs BSU was on ABC/ESPN2?

Reaction Score
It is unsettling that some of the announcers on the Sirius college sports channel are referring to this season as "Year One" based, in part, on the formation of the P5.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is the reality of college football right now. UConn is not part of that picture and until we are, all we can do is win the games we have in front of us. Until we get some kind of invite, we all need to accept life at the kid table. It sucks but it's what college football has become.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
At this point, college football has moved on without us. The train has left the station. We are not one of the chosen.

Maybe it will change some day but it's more likely that we somehow join a P5 league than the AAC gets any real respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom