Has anybody thought this yet...... | The Boneyard

Has anybody thought this yet......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have heard so many people either on here or analysts (AA today) and pundits say that they worry about Griffin this year because he was put 2nd on the depth chart. I think we all realize what a freak Ryan Griffin can be but does anybody out there just look at this from John Delahunt's point of view. That he is just as good and not that Griffin is not playing to potential. He may not quite have the body, hops, length or reach of Griffin, but he is a great blocker and has a great set of hands himself. Plus he is a tireless worker with much experience....... I think this only says positives about Delahunt and I hear too many people saying that they worry or are surprised with Griffin not being no. 1............2 very very good totally different style TE's........i dunno maybe its just me but I read it 1 too many times with AA's blog today on her preseason all big east and I had to voice my opinion...

Reaction Score
Although they technically play the same position (TE), they are 2 very different players. One blocks better, one is a better pass catching TE. People who like AA who say they are worried about Griffin simply do not know this football team. I'm not worried about Griffin for one split second. They're on the field at he same time. Both of them will see plenty of snaps.

Reaction Score
in the interview on wtic yesterday, coach P said that either of the 2 may still start, and they will both play a lot. he said the 2 were interchangeable, and he only said they were an "OR" as the starter for game 1

Reaction Score
Yeah I heard that and yet some people have been spinning that to say ooo whats wrong with Griff.....answer is nothing Delahunt is just very good too...and they play two different styles......alright Ive vented I'm good

Reaction Score
I leave the analysis and decisions to someone who coached a pro bowl tight end in the NFL, not the ESPN parrots. They have too much space and/or airtime to fill.

Jimmy is right.

Reaction Score
They are both starters, Coach P said so. It just depends on what offensive play they run first as to who is on the field the very first offensive play each game. Please..... don't make any more of it than that. Geez Louise can we please get this season started already :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom