Hartford Athletic game tonight | The Boneyard

Hartford Athletic game tonight

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Tonight's game (6/28) was originally scheduled for tomorrow in case you have an old schedule. Last game in The Rent, a great soccer venue. We're keeping it simple with sausages with peppers and onions pre-game. It's going to be warm and dry with $5. Headways, sounds like a good night out to me.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Tonight's game (6/28) was originally scheduled for tomorrow in case you have an old schedule. Last game in The Rent, a great soccer venue. We're keeping it simple with sausages with peppers and onions pre-game. It's going to be warm and dry with $5. Headways, sounds like a good night out to me.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I waited a few minutes and your tweet did not show up. Score notwithstanding it was a good night out.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I waited a few minutes and your tweet did not show up. Score notwithstanding it was a good night out.

They got rid of Gina Salvatore

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Didn't know where to put this but whatever.

July 13 is opening day/night for Dillon. Anyone seen it/driven past lately? How's it look? Hopefully all parts will be finished when they open.

Anyone going?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Nice crowd in Memphis, I thought it might be due to AAC fans coming to jeer Hartford. Nope, turns out it's Free Soap night.

Reaction Score
Stopped by today. Other than a few stair rails awaiting installation the stands look done. The building exteriors are all complete (and the locker room building looks really good with a central set of glass doors). There’s no way to know how complete they are on the inside. The big problem is the lack of paving, walkways and landscaping. Right now it’s a dirt bowl. It seems likely that some finishing touches will still be missing on opening day.

Reaction Score
Nice crowd in Memphis, I thought it might be due to AAC fans coming to jeer Hartford. Nope, turns out it's Free Soap night.
That explains the lack of University of Memphis fans. They don't use soap.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Didn't know where to put this but whatever.

July 13 is opening day/night for Dillon. Anyone seen it/driven past lately? How's it look? Hopefully all parts will be finished when they open.

Anyone going?

Last time I looked from highway the 13th seemed pretty pretty aggressive. That was a week or so ago.

Reaction Score
I've drove by it a week ago and took a peek.. apparently they'll be completing all the finishing touches and landscaping, etc.. during the off days during the rest of the season.. akin to the Yard Goats situation from a couple years ago. Not preferable, but we'll live.

Reaction Score
Aside from limiting total mud bogs during/after extremely heavy rains, some landscaping is best left for September versus hottest July/Aug days. Bring final infrastructure, roads, sidewalk, etc requirements to code, toss down some mulch, and off you go

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom