Happy Turkey Day! | The Boneyard

Happy Turkey Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since it's likely I won't be able to post for few days, I just wanted to wish my fellow Boneyarders...
turkey.JPG

Reaction Score
Is there a better holiday? Great food, family, football, and no stress with having to shop for gifts.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Reaction Score
Best...Holiday....Ever!!!!! Food, drinks, family, football, and fun... Who loses here (other than the Turkey)?

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Well said, Gents! Happy T-Day to Boneyarders near and far!

Reaction Score
I hope you all get stuffed and can still roll yourselves inside the rent on Saturday. Safe travels and warmest wishes to you all and your families...Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for the Boneyard and hope we have many more football seasons to ummm...enjoy intellectual conversation among friends.

BCU sucks!!! Amen.

Reaction Score
Since it's likely I won't be able to post for few days, I just wanted to wish my fellow Boneyarders...
turkey.JPG

Are you morally opposed to the word Thanksgiving? Does it offend you? Just curious? Because I know people dont say the word Christmas much anymore. I bet Vegans dont appreciate your proclamation. And are turkeys happy? They look pretty scared this time of year!

Reaction Score
Are you morally opposed to the word Thanksgiving? Does it offend you? Just curious? Because I know people dont say the word Christmas much anymore. I bet Vegans dont appreciate your proclamation. And are turkeys happy? They look pretty scared this time of year!
It was just a little poster I found on-line. Next time I'll look for one that says "Thanksgiving." Gobble! Gobble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom