OT: - Happy Thanksgiving Day tradition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Happy Thanksgiving Day tradition

Reaction Score
Thank you. Your response means more to me than you can ever know. I'll be finding out about recovery on Friday.

GoU: Sweet. Thank YOU....i'm a sentimental old bastard and you brought tears to my eyes. And, not to be a smart ass, But I DO know, from your response, how much it meant to you....also from life experiences. We've all had our ups and downs along the way.

You can see from the fine responses on here already that I wasn't giving you any BS....CLEARLY you are not alone! Soak it up....soak it in. Maybe some food will start to sound good to you much sooner than you had imagined. Here's a hug for ya.

Reaction Score
GoU: Sweet. Thank YOU....i'm a sentimental old bastard and you brought tears to my eyes. And, not to be a smart ass, But I DO know, from your response, how much it meant to you....also from life experiences. We've all had our ups and downs along the way.

You can see from the fine responses on here already that I wasn't giving you any BS....CLEARLY you are not alone! Soak it up....soak it in. Maybe some food will start to sound good to you much sooner than you had imagined. Here's a hug for ya.
This is why I come to the Boneyard. Aside from great discussions about basketball, I know that there are real people here who care about others. You, and everyone that responded, prove that to me every day. I'll let you all know if I'm leaving on Monday. If I do go, I won't have a lot of internet access as it stands to reason I'll be working on my issues. Bless you all. You are all wonderful.

Reaction Score
Thank you..Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I'll be alone. I've had a very hard year. I've put two dogs down in the last 7 months. I've been struggling w/chronic severe depression and I have an eating disorder (I'm 57 and weigh 98 pounds). Hopefully I'll be accepted into recovery next week. But I'm hanging on.

If I do go I'll miss a few UConn games, but I guess it's a small price to pay.

I wish everyone on the Boneyard a very, very Happy Thanksgiving. Appreciate what you have - but I'm sure you all do.
Thank you. Take care, Go U. Our positive wishes and prayers will be there with you. PLEASE keep us informed. Be well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom