Happy New Year! | The Boneyard

Happy New Year!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
New Year wishes for health, happiness, and prosperity for all my fellow Boneyarders.

For the team, wishes for them to play hard, play smart, and have fun in the new year. Also to stay healthy and enjoy every moment. Selfishly, I wish for them a NC. Oh, and more recruits! :D You know who, among others!!

1577843257343.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
New Year wishes for health, happiness, and prosperity for all my fellow Boneyarders.

For the team, wishes for them to play hard, play smart, and have fun in the new year. Also to stay healthy and enjoy every moment. Selfishly, I wish for them a NC. Oh, and more recruits! :D You know who, among others!!

View attachment 49565

Thank you Eric. I join in your salutations to the Boneyard, as well as your wishes for the team. I hope that 2020 marks a new beginning in UConn women's basketball, and that it enjoys the notoriety and prominence it did the last decade. And yes, we know who you’re referring to. Going into the new year, she’s number 1 on MY want list.

Good health and prosperity to all of our fellow yarders and their family members that are having health or physical challenges at this time. May 2020 bring you new found health and tranquility. Happy new year everyone. :)

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thank you Eric. I join in your salutations to the Boneyard, as well as your wishes for the team. And yes, we know who you’re referring to. Going into the new year, she’s number 1 on my want list. Happy new year everyone. :)
:D

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Eric and all
A joyous and prosperous New Year to all; and especially to Geno and the young ladies.

I thought i wouldn't have time to compose this...heading out to the slopes.
But freezing rain stopped me dead in my tracks...
Live another day...don't need that
So, back in front of the fire, counting down to football
and continuing to muse on Maryland's ineptitude, yesterday afternoon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom