Happy new year you miserable mofos | The Boneyard

Happy new year you miserable mofos

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
May the athletic department finally hire a new Women's Soccer coach. It's been almost two months and other universities have been filling their openings in a month on average. After that, work out the KO exit strategy.

Reaction Score
May the athletic department finally hire a new Women's Soccer coach. It's been almost two months and other universities have been filling their openings in a month on average. After that, work out the KO exit strategy.
Probably one of Len's assistants

Reaction Score
You guys are the weirdest, most frustrating group of ppl I have ever encountered. But that’s part of the charm of this place. At the end of the day we are all husky fans to the death. So Happy New Year to everyone on the boneyard friend and foe. I wish you all health and many blessings in the New Year. #HuskyNation

C

Chief00

Women’s soccer coach? No offense but I think our priorities should be something else. Not that it’s not important but we have bigger issues.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Thank you. I'm home and happy to be out of hospitals. Watched all the games, I feel that there is an issue with the player's attitude, they all think the are great not playing together. They must start to play together with some team spirit. Happy New Year's to Boneyarder's and GO HUSKIES!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
happy-2017-new-year-just-kidding-i-meant-2016.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member