Happy Holidays to UConn WBB team and to all Who roam the Boneyard | The Boneyard

Happy Holidays to UConn WBB team and to all Who roam the Boneyard

Reaction Score
Happy Holidays to the UConn WBB team and to all those who roam the Boneyard.....but especially to the injured - Azzi, Paige, Ice - for it must be impossibly difficult to love playing and not be able to. As a team, may you go far this season despite all the many hurdles you have yet to navigate.

Go Huskies! Play free and play well all the coming games...
Holiday Greetings 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have no idea about sending cards or pictures or videos. I am not computer savvy. All I can do is say "have the most joyest and safe Christmas possible to you and everyone in your family and a Happy New Year!" I love being on the Boneyard and love Uconn basketball . This is my 89th Christmas. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Roaming the boneyard sounds kinda scary.....
It means you are not afraid!......to look for pearls of wisdom in or underneath a pile of bones!.....where you could easily trip if reckless.....but would have fun doing so, just the same.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
A hand writing analyst would have a good time with that card. ;);)
Sure would. Geno writes his capital A in the form of a star! :cool:

Reaction Score
I have no idea about sending cards or pictures or videos. I am not computer savvy. All I can do is say "have the most joyest and safe Christmas possible to you and everyone in your family and a Happy New Year!" I love being on the Boneyard and love Uconn basketball . This is my 89th Christmas. GO HUSKIES!!!
This is for you......FROM you to the Boneyarders....Happy Holidays again.

Holidays 2022c.jpg

Reaction Score
Happy Holidays to everyone on the Boneyard. Great thanks to all who make this site a special part of our lives with a special shout out to Husky Nan. Even in winter, which it now is, there is always a warm glow when you visit here. Snow covered outdoor basketball court at sunset - 116283781

Reaction Score
Happy Holidays to the UConn WBB team and to all those who roam the Boneyard.....but especially to the injured - Azzi, Paige, Ice - for it must be impossibly difficult to love playing and not be able to. As a team, may you go far this season despite all the many hurdles you have yet to navigate.

Go Huskies! Play free and play well all the coming games... View attachment 82116
and Merry Christmas to you too!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom