Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy Songs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy Songs

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Those dimples. :rolleyes: Alison was born right here in Seattle but mostly grew up in LA.

Fun fact is that she's a pretty successful actress having a big supporting role in the Harry Potter spinoffs.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Fun fact is that she's a pretty successful actress having a big supporting role in the Harry Potter spinoffs.

Yep. She took a long hiatus from recording and touring, concentrated on acting. She was back on the road last year and I caught her at a very small, intimate venue (about 200 capacity). She didn't do her old songs, her new stuff is all quite somber, but it was by far the most raw, emotional performance I've ever seen. She bared her soul.

Reaction Score
Some vintage Clapton, a great back story here.

"I'm So Glad" was an old blues tune written by Nehemiah "Skip" James. When the band recorded the song, they made sure that Skip received the royalties he was entitled to, something that was not often done in those days. The money probably gave him some comfort in his last years. Skip had the opportunity to see Cream perform his song on stage before he succumbed to cancer in 1969. Jack Bruce received a letter of gratitude from his widow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom