Happy for the Transfers | The Boneyard

Happy for the Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The 4 guard transfers have been huge throughout the season. Each with high points and low points, but all saw meaningful time. They each had to make a decision about challenging themselves as players at a top level school vs. guaranteed time with a lateral move or step down. Joey C, Alleyne, Newton and Diarra have been rewarded for the decision. Can’t forget that Diarra has the special circumstance of experiencing this w/ his brother.

Reaction Score
Especially happy for Joey. I believe when we recruited him, we already had Newton and Diarra so there was probably an understanding that he would most likely be a veteran presence for the team instead of a key rotational player. But he worked and played his way into being one of our top bench pieces

He came here so he could play in March, and now he's going to the Final Four. Must be icing on the cake that he got to bounce two WCC teams from the tournament on the way. Before this month, he was 0-13 combined vs. Gonzaga and Saint Mary's

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Alleyne is serving a lot of crow today. I've eaten my portion
I started eating a few weeks ago.

As for Joey, his body language at the intra squad scrimmage said, "I came here to play, and I expect to."

Finally, when FAU was getting pressed late-game yesterday, Gaffney was Dusty May's choice to put the ball in play from the end line, just as Alex has best been recently for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
we’re here because of our tranfers, it’s the future ,
sorry if already posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members