Reaction Score
Handle/post!
so so whatever GIF by Warwick Brown

Happy Easter everyone!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
so so whatever GIF by Warwick Brown

Happy Easter everyone!
You didn't grow up watching The Ten Commandments on Holy Saturday?

Granted, last night I preempted it for the NCAAs, but I still always associate that movie with Easter, even if the story itself predates Jesus.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
You didn't grow up watching The Ten Commandments on Holy Saturday?

Granted, last night I preempted it for the NCAAs, but I still always associate that movie with Easter, even if the story itself predates Jesus.
I feel like that movie you were remembering may have been Ben Hur. Both great Heston flicks though.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I feel like that movie you were remembering may have been Ben Hur. Both great Heston flicks though.
Nope. The Ten Commandments. It was on last night, as it has been every Holy Saturday of my life. It centers largely on the history from the Book of Exodus.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Nope. The Ten Commandments. It was on last night, as it has been every Holy Saturday of my life. It centers largely on the history from the book of Exodus.
Lol, I’m familiar with it.

I got the pun, but it definitely wasn’t your A game. Maybe you need a refresher? Get thee to a punnery!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Lol, I’m familiar with it.

I got the pun, but it definitely wasn’t your A game. Maybe you need a refresher? Get thee to a punnery!
I like the anachronism of this one. It's like Moses saying "Happy Easter." Like "Wait, what?"

But maybe he knew something...

I always felt bad that he didn't get to enter the promised land because he was being punished for being sarcastic with God. At least that was my takeaway.

Which is odd, seeing what a sarcastic bastard I am. No promised land for me either I guess!

Reaction Score
I like the anachronism of this one. It's like Moses saying "Happy Easter." Like "Wait, what?"

But maybe he knew something...

I always felt bad that he didn't get to enter the promised land because he was being punished for being sarcastic with God. At least that was my takeaway.

Which is odd, seeing what a sarcastic bastard I am. No promised land for me either I guess!
Angry with God. He struck the rock to get water, in anger. Or so they say. I love the props in the movie The Ten Commandments. Supposedly they fetch very high prices, few that they are.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Edward G Robinson was great in The Ten Commandments, The Cincinnati Kid and Soylent Green. He is one of my all time favorite actors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom