Happy Birthday | The Boneyard

Happy Birthday

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday - UConn guy forever!

Bunkey, always trying to have fun in this crazy World. I hope you had fun last night. Talking you up in Storrs.

Grown man with children, chief.

I've got him on snapchat, mind if i ask about you?

Reaction Score
I guess no one recognized your birthday - get over it!
google.com%20giphy_4.gif

C

Chief00

I know that when I want to wish my best friends a sincere happy birthday I post it on a message board.
It's Bunkey - he's not your average friend LOL - his birthday dance already had 1,500 views before I posted it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
How come SCJr isn't attached to him?
Did they have a fallout?
Time to let this guy go............................................Please

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Bunky sure did a great job with getting Tevin Mack, Paul White, and Jesse Govan on board...you'd think a UConn guy forever wouldn't have screwed Adams's class over by not working his magic on guys we needed.

C

Chief00

Bunky sure did a great job with getting Tevin Mack, Paul White, and Jesse Govan on board...you'd think a UConn guy forever wouldn't have screwed Adams's class over by not working his magic on guys we needed.
Gibbs, Miller, Larrier, Adams and the Top5 - not his fault the Top5 fell apart.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Gibbs, Miller, Larrier, Adams and the Top5 - not his fault the Top5 fell apart.

That's not good enough. We aren't in dire straits as a program if Bunky didn't screw up the rest of the '15 class.

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday - UConn guy forever!

Bunkey is always trying to have fun in this crazy World. I hope you had fun last night. Talking you up in Storrs.

You have serious issues. Please get help. This is cringeworthy even for you. A grown man should not crave this much attention on an internet message board.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I know that when I want to wish my best friends a sincere happy birthday I post it on a message board.
You're making me feel foolish that I just txted a picture to my longest duration friend rather go public on Facebook. Maybe I can redeem myself later by showing up for cake and going out to dinner w/grandkids and their birthday girl mom.

C

Chief00

1,767 birthday dance views - must be a lot of people with serious issues - just like me. Or maybe they just like to have fun celebrating a birthday perhaps a little differently than they do in let's say Simsbury!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I thought it was going to be like that video where the guy dances in the street and gets hit by the ice cream truck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom