Happy Birthday Message | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Happy Birthday Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stop throwing me under the bus with dribs :). Merry Christmas Sir.

You did that yourself I just like reminding everyone, what are friends for?

Merry Christmas to you also:D

Reaction Score
It's my mothers birthday today as well. Every year on xmas I remind myself before bed its her birthday the next day and every year, without fail, I forget until about 2pm.

Reaction Score
It's my mothers birthday today as well. Every year on xmas I remind myself before bed its her birthday the next day and every day, without fail, i forget until about 2pm.

I hear ya, my moms is the 1st of december and I remember about the same time.

Reaction Score
Happy birthday. I get it. But, in some years you'll see that Christmas may bring kids home and your day will be doesn't with them, where other dad's will only get a brief call on their birthdays.
So true one constant in adulthood (and childhood) is that immediate family is always around to comfort me. Many other birthdays can't say the same year in and year out.

Its not a curse that's for sure!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Are you near a major city? I'm sure you can get a happy birthday massage somewhere.

Reaction Score
Kitaman, happy birthday. But if you think you have a problem how about having your birthday on the exact same day and being born the exact same year as your wife the way I was? Would you think that would be good or bad? Believe me it's not that great.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I get your whining...............
I have a real close friend who was born on 12/25 and nobody remembers at all (Except me - buy a b'day present and no Xmas gift )
And a cousin who was born on 02/29 - hardly ever sees a real b'day
So quit your bitchin'!!!!
Happy Birthday Kit

Reaction Score
Kitaman, happy birthday. But if you think you have a problem how about having your birthday on the exact same day and being born the exact same year as your wife the way I was? Would you think that would be good or bad? Believe me it's not that great.
My wife is April 11th, my daughter is April 11th and my mother in law April 14th.

My wife for many years never celebrated her birthday sacrificing for the kid. Even to this day she still is second.

So being the husband: and a happy wife means a happy life, you will never age as long as you continue to sacrifice. It sucks I'm sure as you never get the same amount of birthday gifts or the same value. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Reaction Score
Happy B-day! Imagine having your birthday on Christmas, when you have to give presents to everybody else and that day is never your own day. I think there is someone I know who has that birthday...hum...wonder who that could be.
DogM the one thing is we are never alone on our birthdays, its just always with more family (immediate) than friends.

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday to a lot of you who come right after Christmas. My brother is the 29th so I am sure you all get screwed too because of that, gift-wise that is.
I bet when you were young you had time to re-wrap the gift (i.e. toy) you didn't like, thus saving money. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom