Happy birthday, Amari! | The Boneyard

Happy birthday, Amari!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So, Amari and Aaliyah are the same sign of the Zodiac?
Whatever the sign is, I'm confident it is a good sign for UCONN WBB!
Hmmmm….

The Crab knows where they're going, but this is often in a wrong direction, at least until they learn their lessons and start relying solely on themselves.

Reaction Score
Hmmmm….

The Crab knows where they're going, but this is often in a wrong direction, at least until they learn their lessons and start relying solely on themselves.

"No stop signs, speed limits. Nobody gonna slow me down!"

However, the title and words of AC/DC's song need to be revised to the "Highway to Dallas!" [American Airlines Center for the 2023 Final Four and the Championship game]. Maybe Wierd Al [he is the same age as I am] can sing the revised version, with the highlights of UCONN vs. Tennessee and their run through the Big East Tournament from TBA, and March 2023...

The 2022-23 Huskies appear to be a fast breaking, defense first, offensively skilled, and athletic team.

Happy birthday to Amari! My birthday wish for her is that she earns Geno's trust, and consistently performs to both her and Geno's expectations [and beyond] in the upcoming season from the first game through the final buzzer in the championship earning final game.

Reaction Score
So, Amari and Aaliyah are the same sign of the Zodiac?
Whatever the sign is, I'm confident it is a good sign for UCONN WBB!

And Aaliyah and Jessica Moore have the same birthday

Reaction Score
Now that she has had her birthday, why doesn't someone light a fire under her butt and tell her to grow up and be a real UConn contributor and a boss lady on the Court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom