Happy Anderson. | The Boneyard

Happy Anderson.

Reaction Score
I know I am obsessing a little about Anderson right now.

But the smile on this kid's face is almost painted on. It's always there. I can't really recall a Huskies player who so outwardly enjoyed playing the game.

Have we had a guy that smiled this much? I have been thinking about a bit and can't come up with anyone.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score

But the smile on this kid's face is almost painted on. It's always there. I can't really recall a Huskies player who so outwardly enjoyed playing the game.

Have we had a guy that smiled this much? I have been thinking about a bit and can't come up with anyone.
Kemba. He was having the time of his life on that court.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Attitude is infectious. I hope it spreads.

Reaction Score
F56A6084-9F47-4A21-8004-EB3819E0E07A.jpeg
cough cough "We're doomed" cough

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

I have noticed myself. That's a good thing. He was on fire and he knew it. Looks like he can take over a game when needed. I thought Napier smiled a lot also.

C

Chief00

I like Anderson’s attitude and occasionally he can hit a big shot and he consistently plays energized defense . However, quite frankly, I don’t see him as a guy taking the game over as Kemba or Bazz would. Far from it. This is not a criticism, I just think those expectations are too elevated. He is a guy who will hopefully provide a spark off the bench.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I think they are talking about his smile matching / Kemba's and Shabazz's, not his game chief.

Reaction Score
I like Anderson’s attitude and occasionally he can hit a big shot and he consistently plays energized defense . However, quite frankly, I don’t see him as a guy taking the game over as Kemba or Bazz would. Far from it. This is not a criticism, I just think those expectations are too elevated. He is a guy who will hopefully provide a spark off the bench.
DUH. He's not Kemba. Brilliant analysis.

You are the guy who talked about how limited he is. So he is not an NBA player and that makes him limited? He has a nice handle. A good three point shot. Sees the floor well. Calm in the big moments. Knows what he can do and what he can't. Decent defender. Leads the team in steals.

What he is - -is a very good college basketball player. And in my opinion, a winner

C

Chief00

I have noticed myself. That's a good thing. He was on fire and he knew it. Looks like he can take over a game when needed. I thought Napier smiled a lot also.
This was the post I was referring to not yours regarding Anderson taking over a game.

Reaction Score
I may have missed a thread about this but how is jalen supposed to make it to the tournament with his court date? did something happen that I missed?

Reaction Score

Fifth-year transfer Antwoine Anderson’s on-the-court demeanor reminds Ollie of Kemba Walker. “He’s a big time defensive player,” Ollie said. “He’s a pest out there, and he’s doing it with a smile. Kind of reminds me of Kemba, just a solid, laughing but with a killer mind-set, He just loves to play, and I love guys on my team like that.”

UConn Men Notebook: Big Week For Daniel Hamilton, Shabazz Napier In NBA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom