Happy 3/14! | The Boneyard

Happy 3/14!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yup already listened to it this morning.
37 years ago today.

From my 2nd Dead show attended.

And one of the best Althea's ever played.

Live from Hartford Civic Center!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yup already listened to it this morning.
37 years ago today.

From my 2nd Dead show attended.

And one of the best Althea's ever played.

Live from Hartford Civic Center!

Was there also AW - on my birthday - can't really say I remember a lot of the night !!!
As I remember there was a Home Show going on that night in the old convention center downstairs and people attending were freaking out at all the Dead Heads
I remember freaking out hoping nobody from the bank I worked at then would see me in thestate I was in - they had a booth at the Home Show

August_West

Reaction Score
Was there also AW - on my birthday - can't really say I remember a lot of the night !!!
As I remember there was a Home Show going on that night in the old convention center downstairs and people attending were freaking out at all the Dead Heads
I remember freaking out hoping nobody from the bank I worked at then would see me in thestate I was in - they had a booth at the Home Show

Only time I ever saw "Passenger" live.

The GD shows in Hartford from 77-83 are all legendary.

the 86-88 years had some good ones and a few duds. '90 is epic too.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Only time I ever saw "Passenger" live.

The GD shows in Hartford from 77-83 are all legendary.

the 86-88 years had some good ones and a few duds. '90 is epic too.
Were you at Colt Park in in 1976? - a concert started and a riot ended it and last show ever at Colt Park (it wasn't that great of a show)- two dynamite shows at Dillon Stadium - July 1972 with the Allmans and 1974 with Marshall Tucker opening
The 72 show I was 15 and snuck into it - was scared to death I would get arrested because I was supposed to be at a friends house swimming and sleeping over. Instead I was puffing and drinking and loving Barry Oakley and Butch Trucks joining the Dead - of course Barry died a few months later - October I think

August_West

Reaction Score
Were you at Colt Park in in 1976? - a concert started and a riot ended it and last show ever at Colt Park (it wasn't that great of a show)- two dynamite shows at Dillon Stadium - July 1972 with the Allmans and 1974 with Marshall Tucker opening
The 72 show I was 15 and snuck into it - was scared to death I would get arrested because I was supposed to be at a friends house swimming and sleeping over. Instead I was puffing and drinking and loving Barry Oakley and Butch Trucks joining the Dead - of course Barry died a few months later - October I think

nope I was only 9 in 76 !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom