Handicap Parking at the Rent??? | The Boneyard

Handicap Parking at the Rent???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me how to get to Handicap Parking at the Rent? I'ved looked at the map and all I can tell is that Handicap Parking is close. I usually park in Red to tailgate but I am bringing my Mom who will would have trouble with the longer walk.

Can I grill in the Handicap lots and more importantly how do I get there? It appears I should take the main gate. Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
There is handicap parking in the blue lot ( must get there early or it will be filled) also must have handicap hanger or license plate. If blue lot filled you will be shuffled off to the end of red lot and pray that a shuttle bus is running. Yes you can grill, etc. For the blue lot you must come in at the Silver Lane entrance. Hope this helps.

Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me how to get to Handicap Parking at the Rent? I'ved looked at the map and all I can tell is that Handicap Parking is close. I usually park in Red to tailgate but I am bringing my Mom who will would have trouble with the longer walk.

Can I grill in the Handicap lots and more importantly how do I get there? It appears I should take the main gate. Thanks in advance!
I Have Blue Lot parking, so I don't know if this will work or not. Enter the East Gate with your Ct. Handicapped sticker prominently hanging off your rear view mirror. Get in the line for Blue Lot parking as the handicapped lot is actually the first two rows closest to the stadium in Blue lot. When you get to the flag waving attendent, specifically ask to be accomodated in the handicapped parking area. (It might help to call ahead today to Bushnell Management for the proper procedure for handicapped accomodations)

Reaction Score
Definitely call ahead. I have traveled with my wife to multiple road games and she has a handicapped pass. In some locations they provide parking very close to the stadium. In others they have you park normally and provide a golf cart to get you to the stadium. If you have called ahead they will sometimes save you a location as well.

Good Luck!

Reaction Score

I park in handicapped parking - as of last year you can access from either gate. You need tag and they will direct you. But it may be altered due to national guard operation. No problem tailgating .

Reaction Score
I park in handicapped parking - as of last year you can access from either gate. You need tag and they will direct you. But it may be altered due to national guard operation. No problem tailgating .

I took my Dad to a game and we used his handicapped tag. He's got limited lung capacity from
pneumonia he contracted during the Korean War. All of the handicapped sections were full so they just directed us to park in the media lot behind the student end zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom