Ham article from zag | The Boneyard

Ham article from zag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kid will be top 5 in his class. Hope oz is correct. Huge upside.
Yeah sounds like he could even make a run at the top spot with his talent. There is no clear-cut best player in the '17 class, maybe Ayton but I think his ranking has become more fragile. Gotta get Hamidou

Reaction Score

I really hope Oz is right, and I really hope he decides to be a Husky, but if he deiced to go to Syracuse I would be even more upset than if we went to Duke, Kansas or Kentucky. I really hope he's just doing his due diligence, which I can't blame him for, but it'd be tough to lose him to another school after recruiting him for so long - especially Syracuse.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I really hope Oz is right, and I really hope he decides to be a Husky, but if he deiced to go to Syracuse I would be even more upset than if we went to Duke, Kansas or Kentucky. I really hope he's just doing his due diligence, which I can't blame him for, but it'd be tough to lose him to another school after recruiting him for so long - especially Syracuse.

Boeheim can't retire fast enough.

Reaction Score
Definitely going to be one of the most anticipated commitment announcements. I wonder how he's going to handle it. I know that they're kind of silly, but I wouldn't mind seeing one of these top guys commit to us on ESPN, heh.

Reaction Score
Really nervous now. He's gonna have every top program in the country offering him. He's probably our most "must-get" recruit since Drummond. A backcourt of Adams, Gilbert, and Diallo has me salivating!

Reaction Score
His decision is likely to be when?
I wouldn't be surprised if it's during the fall signing period and broadcast on ESPNU. So I'll guess early-mid November, whenever that first signing period is.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I thought this thread was going to be about Daniel Hamilton and his pro prospects but then I remembered......NEXT! Give me some Hamidou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom