Halftime Observations | The Boneyard

Halftime Observations

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
NOT A GAME THREAD!!!!!

Couple of things.

It looks like OC can call a decent play and get WR's open.

Zergiotis is brutal with accuracy. Similar to a golfer with a two way miss off the tee, he can underthrew/overthrow/lead/lag his passes. Passing game will be rough this year which is a shame because looks like WR's have some skills.

OLine is still only average. Can't get a consistent push to get running game going.

Defense is miles ahead of last year. It's 2019 college ball and letting up 25-30 points is a norm.

DB's can actually tackle in space and can track man/ball at a competent level.

DLine still gets pushed too far off ball.

Still think this team gets to 3 wins.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Every play is no longer a disaster but U of I and IU are two of the worst teams in the B1G ad we are down by 14 at the half.

QB needs to trust his read and get rid of the ball faster, we need to cut out the dumb penalties and the D needs to find some way to disrupt the passing game.

Reaction Score
O line is getting pressure b/c the box has 7 or 8 guys stacked every play cuz Jack Zergiotis has zero control over his throws. I'd stack the box and send pressure too.

Reaction Score
Not watching but five penalties is very un Edsall like

Reaction Score
O line is getting pressure b/c the box has 7 or 8 guys stacked every play cuz Jack Zergiotis has zero control over his throws. I'd stack the box and send pressure too.

Jack Zergiotis may have zero control over his throws . . . right now. But I remember another QB with a strong arm and zero control over his throws - Tim Boyle. No UConn coach could work with him and now he MUST BE selling insurance or cars. Unbelievable. Understand that the program needs to differentiate itself from "northeast football" - 3 yards and a cloud of dust & punt on 4th down. Coach up the QB or get someone who can play the position.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
that line is average where? division ii?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
that line is average where? division ii?
Didn't see the game but snarky whaler is a constant no matter what.

Sounds like the offense stunk and needs lots of work still. Spread the field more to get the defense off the line of scrimmage and out of the box.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Didn't see the game but snarky whaler is a constant no matter what.

Sounds like the offense stunk and needs lots of work still. Spread the field more to get the defense off the line of scrimmage and out of the box.

brother they got drubbed and the offensive line got embarrassed all day. its not good.

maybe this will wake you up.

central is down 6 with the ball with 3 minutes left @ eastern michigan.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
and central connects on a 70 yard bomb to tie the game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member