Halftime Motivation | The Boneyard

Halftime Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
It was definitely weird being at the game last night. KO was totally animated at the poor performance of the team at halftime and was very vocal at the players. Team left the court for the locker room and ECU brought out their halftime show and after about 3 minutes the UCONN team returned to the court without coaches. They went through an unorgnaized shoot around, making room around the ECU halftime activities.

Whatever KO did in the locker room certainly motivated his players for the second half. I'm sure it wasn't a plea to please go out and play better.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I noticed brimah was firey last night. He got in his players faces and was pissed at his fourth and fifth fouls. Boat also was vocal telling everyone to calm down and purvis didn't get down on himself and had a smile while hitting some big shots. It seems that hamilton really likes ollie,IMO, he is always looking to ollie for words of encouragement and tips. I think hamilton loves the fact that ollie Ollie's him to play with such freedom out here. Shows that Ollie has a lot of confidence in him. And yes Ollie seemed very animated throughout the game

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that Ollie skipped the x's and o's and went straight homicidal.

Whatever he said, a different team came out in the second half.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I believe he said something along the lines of, "Coffee is for closers, get your asses out of here until you play like you give a damn."

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I would much rather Ollie be fiery and angry when it's him alone with his team than him alone on the sideline.

The former actually serves a purpose and, as last night's post-game interviews are proving, motivates the players.

The latter has no meaning besides making us as fans feel better emotionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom