Halftime Adjustments | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Halftime Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Can't believe they let you teach our youth.
Ha ha, I'm picturing @BoatShow show with an ear piece in listening to the game during the conferences.

Parent: So we think Jimmy is gifted...

Boat: Nooooooo!

Parent: I beg your pardon?

Boat: Uh, I just uh, don't like applying labels to kids.

Parent: uh.. oh, um okay but should Jimmy be moved to advanced classes?

Boat: S of a B, no foooking way. Damn it!!!

Parent: What? Why?

Boat: Uh, I'm emphatic about not putting too much pressure on kids.....

Parent: But you agree that Jimmy is gifted, right?

Boat: Yes!!!

Reaction Score
I started playing the Yahtzee app on my iPad, just as I did 2nd half Cincy game.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
Just like I did against Cincy, I stripped off my button down office attire to my "true blue" tee at the half. Then I paced back and forth to the water cooler about a dozen times. Ill rinse and repeat until we hoist #5.

"We're UConn made. Uconn made through and through."

I did same thing. Business first half. Party second half. Did it at the AAC tourney with Cincy too. When I realized the outer shirt was still on today I threw it out in the hall. I don't think my co-workers are appreciating game 4 of this t-shirt btw.

Reaction Score
Thank you for this thread - we r on a long car ride and I'm reading these all to my wife (not a UConn fan before our marriage but huge sports fan) and proclaiming, 'see I'm not crazy! Us UConn fans can have a huge impact on the outcome of games from hundreds or thousands of miles away and they need us to continue not watching, leaving rooms, not DVR'ing, sitting a certain way and wearing important clothes during games!

Did I mention I'm not crazy!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Game was on at 2:30 am on a Friday morning in Seoul. At halftime, I shut off the pc and watched the 2nd half in bed on my kindle.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I typed in the chatroom about 10 times "Just drive to the hole and get to the line!". Also, I mentioned only let DHAM and Adams do that. I think the team listened and did just that. That and the fact Nolan played awesome 1-on-1 D on Scott helped.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was test driving a car during first half. Spent second half at work with no feed. Seemed to work.

Saturday I will be riveted to a tube somewhere.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Every time things get bad and the chat goes off the deep end I close it and we make a run. Wondering if I should continue joining and then closing it or just never joining.

Same thing happens to me! I say we stop game chats, bad mojo! SAY NO TO LIVE GAME CHATS!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I was test driving a car during first half. Spent second half at work with no feed. Seemed to work.

Saturday I will be riveted to a tube somewhere.

What did you test drive?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Same thing happens to me! I say we stop game chats, bad mojo! SAY NO TO LIVE GAME CHATS!
Live Chats are great for football -- I'm always lagged three or four plays behind chat in the bball games.

I usually avoid the chat room but I figured I'd give it a try. It took me a few minutes to realize my computer was about 30 seconds behind TV feed.

I had to leave.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I sure hope there is video of this:

Reaction Score
Went into the cellar to get the shovels and sleds back out

Huskies love snow coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online