Hair cut! | The Boneyard

Hair cut!

Reaction Score
No more bun for Katie Lou. She cut her hair up t o her shoulders!!! I have to say it looks great!!
upload_2018-5-1_12-26-19.png

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I so much prefer ponytails to buns....but then I don't have to wear them. :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I can hear the report of the archeologists from another planet: After taking samples from every cultural site it seems the preliminary report is true: They all starved to death taking selfies. Rather see her working on a contested mid-range jumper.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I can hear the report of the archeologists from another planet: After taking samples from every cultural site it seems the preliminary report is true: They all starved to death taking selfies. Rather see her working on a contested mid-range jumper.
Isn't she recovering from ankle surgery? Tough crowd.

Reaction Score

No attack here Rocky but contested mid range jumpers might be a stretch at this point. ;)
This one from 19 days ago for ankle surgery says any kind of shot on the court may be just a tad more down the road. I get the disdain for the self absorbed selfie culture not being a good thing. On the other hand it is not something UConn players are allowed during the season or abuse in the off.

One has to believe both Katie and Geno wish she was / could be working on the floor at this time. Get off her back bully! ......:D

Dalq4CsUwAEEYO0.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No attack here Rocky but contested mid range jumpers might be a stretch at this point. ;)
This one from 19 days ago for ankle surgery says any kind of shot on the court may be just a tad more down the road. I get the disdain for the self absorbed selfie culture not being a good thing. On the other hand it is not something UConn players are allowed during the season or abuse in the off.

One has to believe both Katie and Geno wish she was / could be working on the floor at this time. Get off her back bully! .:D

Dalq4CsUwAEEYO0.jpg

Okay. I'll give you that My timing is off. But I still suspect the archeological record will be what it will be.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I can't put my hair in a bun. I cut it myself yesterday, with a maximum length of 7 mm. In college I had it braided a few times, so maybe I coulda done a bun. But even from the first picture it looked to me as though Lou could rock it.

Am I the only person who thought Judy Collins (aka Suite Judy Blue Eyes) when I saw the OP pic?

Reaction Score
Phew, thank goodness she still has the bun mojo. @ksam44 had 14 pts 6/7, looked like she was channeling some Lou.

Reaction Score
They should try wearing two buns. One on each side of the head aka Princes Lea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom