Hailey Van Lith on Sue Bird | The Boneyard

Hailey Van Lith on Sue Bird

Reaction Score
It'll take a lot more of this kind of thoughtful perspective for me to be a fan of Hailey, but it's a good start. Next step, try to play a lot more like Sue than the shoot-first, chippy player she is.

Thanks for sharing, Nan.
Agreed, I think she may have a difficult time in the WNBA for that reason, she strikes me as an undersized shooting guard who isn’t very efficient. She’s a very hard worker and has a great attitude, however, so I wish her the best

Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith is a baller. She will succeed on pure effort and grit. Also, she will grow more mature and contemplative in the future. A little guard, even in the women's game, has to be bombastic and irreverent to get noticed. Go Hailey!!

Reaction Score
It'll take a lot more of this kind of thoughtful perspective for me to be a fan of Hailey, but it's a good start. Next step, try to play a lot more like Sue than the shoot-first, chippy player she is.

Thanks for sharing, Nan.
"Chippy"? You surprise me. Hailey Van Lith is a serious player, easily as classy as Caitlin though not as great a player. Much less whining about missed calls on the court.

Reaction Score

Thanks for sharing, Nan.
I’ll take her on my team anytime! She’s the player you hate as an opponent but love as a teammate!

Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith has impressed me this week. This comment plus her comment about the handshake line incident gave me a different perspective of her. I’ll be rooting for her and Louisville in any game that doesn’t involve UConn and for her long-term success. It’s important to remember she’s young and learning. Love to see growth in players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom