Hail Hail The Team’s All Here! | The Boneyard

Hail Hail The Team’s All Here!

Reaction Score
Does my heart good!

BEFCA307-38B4-4238-A3DD-B44F47DC79FB.jpeg
0873E518-5618-40BE-B03A-FE0FD2575371.jpeg

Reaction Score
Really happy to see them all together. Inês is there! Though I still miss Liv, E, and Christyn.

I’m not sure which of the new players I’m most excited to see play. I have high hopes for Lou. Not new, of course, but Amari looks ready to play. She really has a lot of talent.

Aubrey is back.

Will Geno let Ayanna dunk?

Despite the injury, Paige looks happy. Grâce à Dieu, je pense.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
In the first photo, Brady looks shorter than Patterson who is 6'2". Maybe it is the hair, but Brady looks more like 6'2".

Reaction Score
Really happy to see them all together. Inês is there! Though I still miss Liv, E, and Christyn.

I’m not sure which of the new players I’m most excited to see play. I have high hopes for Lou. Not new, of course, but Amari looks ready to play. She really has a lot of talent.

Aubrey is back.

Will Geno let Ayanna dunk?

Despite the injury, Paige looks happy. Grâce à Dieu, je pense.
I miss KSL, DT, Pheesa , Sue,KML.

Reaction Score
Overall, the team looks long and tall. Most opponents will have trouble matching up to their height. Add in their athleticism, before factoring in skill levels, and we can conclude they will give teams fits.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
In the first photo, Brady looks shorter than Patterson who is 6'2". Maybe it is the hair, but Brady looks more like 6'2".
Three of us went to see Brady play a while back. @EricLA and @CTtoSanDiego had their photos taken standing next to her. The evidence is out there so unless those guys are lying about their heights (surely unthinkable), Ice is a legitimate 6-3.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Since formal practice doesn't begin until October, they have a full month to get Ines acclimated to our system and get use to the rest of the team. She should be as ready as Lou is now by the time real practice begins.
Can't wait for the season to get started.

Reaction Score
I suspect Ayanna is actually a little taller than 6’2”

Reaction Score
Three of us went to see Brady play a while back. @EricLA and @CTtoSanDiego had their photos taken standing next to her. The evidence is out there so unless those guys are lying about their heights (surely unthinkable), Ice is a legitimate 6-3.
I’ve been thinking that Ayanna looks like she’s grown since her commitment. Hopefully, they’re both 6’3”!

Reaction Score
What I see is a really strong team. Aaliyah Ayanna Aubrey Ice -- that is a strong front court. No one is going to muscle any of these women off the boards. Dorka and Amari also give us a tall team. And the backcourt is not weaklings either -- Azzi and Caroline are as strong as Christyn was last year -- strong arms, strong hands, strong legs. They have to be to score through contact, and that's one thing all 3 of them are good at.

We aren't necessarily a quick team, unless Nika or Aubrey is on the floor. Slow, tall teams tend to lose in the tournament -- see Oregon and Tennessee. I wonder if Lou and Ines will be able to bring some extra team speed.

Reaction Score
What I see is a really strong team. Aaliyah Ayanna Aubrey Ice -- that is a strong front court. No one is going to muscle any of these women off the boards. Dorka and Amari also give us a tall team. And the backcourt is not weaklings either -- Azzi and Caroline are as strong as Christyn was last year -- strong arms, strong hands, strong legs. They have to be to score through contact, and that's one thing all 3 of them are good at.

We aren't necessarily a quick team, unless Nika or Aubrey is on the floor. Slow, tall teams tend to lose in the tournament -- see Oregon and Tennessee. I wonder if Lou and Ines will be able to bring some extra team speed.

I wondered if Patterson was strong enough to compete inside but I saw her in a couple of all-star games and she not only was above the rest, she looked to be the strongest. And when you couple that with her quickness her ceiling is very high.
Brady's height is sufficient. She is big. And mobile.

This will be the 3rd straight year where freshmen have played significant roles. And there's another great class behind them.

Reaction Score
This is certainly a tall team overall. My first thought on seeing the grouped up photo was wondering if Ines felt a bit overwhelmed as she is now the shortest player! I'm certainly not implying that shorter is a bad thing overall (think Crystal). Just that there is an awful lot of talent on this team.

Reaction Score
I think all our bigs are "mobile." I was always impressed to watch Dorka run the floor last year -- not the usual big trot, like you see with Kardoso or Key. She extends her legs. Liv sometimes ran like that, and Piath too. I wonder if Amari will run like Dorka.

Aaliyah and Ayanna are quicker than that. Aaliyah sprints down the floor. But neither of them is as quick as Aubrey was before the injury, and may be again. Paige used to claim (jokingly) that she was the fastest one in practice sprints, but everyone knew it was Aubrey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom