Hahaha, ... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hahaha, ...

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
In 40 states, the highest paid employee is a college coach. The other states are:
Delaware
Maine
New York
New Hampshire
Vermont
Alaska
North Dakota
Hawaii
Montana
Massachusetts

That's one-fifth of the country without a single great high-level college sports program. You get what you pay for.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
In 40 states, the highest paid employee is a college coach. The other states are:
Delaware
Maine
New York
New Hampshire
Vermont
Alaska
North Dakota
Hawaii
Montana
Massachusetts

That's one-fifth of the country without a single great high-level college sports program. You get what you pay for.
The who's who of pathetic college sports states. These states make me sick (sarcasm)!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We do put a very high value on being entertained.
Just look at what all those worthless idiot actors/actresses make - that is ridiculous

Reaction Score
Delaware
Maine
New York
New Hampshire
Vermont
Alaska
North Dakota
Hawaii
Montana
Massachusetts

Not sure that it is correct for CT to be in the 40. I think there are some very highly paid faculty, perhaps in the med school although their outside income may not be counted like it is in football.

Reaction Score
Not sure that it is correct for CT to be in the 40. I think there are some very highly paid faculty, perhaps in the med school although their outside income may not be counted like it is in football.

Hurley makes about $1.5 million more than UConn's highest paid non-coach employee.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom