H/A Series with Southern Schools Opportunities | Page 2 | The Boneyard

H/A Series with Southern Schools Opportunities

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You need to get up to speed. My point was their President is complaining to the SEC. If it doesn’t get satisfactory resolved, there is a potential opportunity there. We should not wait until that happens, we should ask them now. Start the conversation, so if they get an unsatisfactory response, we are first in line. As another poster mentioned, Bama may want a northeast game for recruiting and exposure. It could be in EH, MetLife or Gillette.

lol

Reaction Score
You need to get up to speed. My point was their President is complaining to the SEC. If it doesn’t get satisfactory resolved, there is a potential opportunity there. We should not wait until that happens, we should ask them now. Start the conversation, so if they get an unsatisfactory response, we are first in line. As another poster mentioned, Bama may want a northeast game for recruiting and exposure. It could be in EH, MetLife or Gillette.

Not happening in EH. Sad to say but, if Metlife it would be Rutgers, if Gillette it would be BC.

Reaction Score

LOL. So if 'Bama wants a Northeast game, it's not going to decide which northeast opponent would be best for them, knowing whomever they call will jump at the opportunity -- they're just going to go with the earliest voicemail they got begging for a series?

Do better. That's too troll like.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sometimes, so much of this board makes down seem like up that it's reassuring to know it's not just me.

they arent looking to play road games. they just want the tv guys to stop giving them daytime kickoffs.

there is no opportunity here for anyone other than people who sell sunscreen.

Reaction Score
It’s TOO HOT!!?? What a bunch of whiny little babies. It’s only been this way for what 1000s of years.
In fairness though, the heat in places like Alabama, Florida, Lousiana and so forth can lead to dehydration, heat stroke or death. I don't really blame them for wanting more night games earlier in the season to help counter act that.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I think the only way Alabama would ever do a home and home would be if the other game was at Metlife in New Jersey as they have a pretty large number of alumni in NYC area.

Just take a game with them for $1.6-$1.8 million and go from there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom