Guy trying to troll UConn fans | The Boneyard

Guy trying to troll UConn fans

Reaction Score

Pretty funny could be a bit more creative.
Your doing good when your attracting pranksters.

Reaction Score
Bored Emma Stone GIF

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Anyone see this clown after the game?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
That was 10:43 longer than it needed to be.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I didn't think that was trolling, he was just being a Richard. Without the camera, someone probably pops him.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
And then he turned the camera off, went inside and watched his team get curb stomped. LOL.

I really don't know what's worse, a bunch of old dupes like you in this thread who actually think this guy is a Marquette fan and this is real, OR the generation who actually lives their life producing this garbage content and thinking social media clout is their salvation and career path.

you ALL suck.

We really just need this planet to be hurled into the sun.

Reaction Score
This could have been entertaining if he was more creative. Name calling and basic provocation isn't as fun as clever questions and responses. It was also far too long and a lot of the lame stuff could have been left on the cutting room floor.

Reaction Score
If this is his hustle he needs to get way better at it. The tall dude in the Titleist hat repeatedly clowned him, that's all I needed to see.

Reaction Score
I really don't know what's worse, a bunch of old dupes like you in this thread who actually think this guy is a Marquette fan and this is real, OR the generation who actually lives their life producing this garbage content and thinking social media clout is their salvation and career path.

you ALL suck.

Who Is This Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score

Pretty funny could be a bit more creative.
Your doing good when your attracting pranksters.

People like this put so much trust in the goodness of others. If he approached the wrong person, he could have had a REALLY bad day. Honestly, I am the wrong person at some of these games....

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

you ALL suck.

It’s pretty obvious he’s a loser just looking for views. He does this at a lot of different events. All one has to do is look at his YouTube page.

Reaction Score
I could only stomach the first 25 seconds. Presumably this guy has an hour of footage and these are the least cringe moments?

Reaction Score

you ALL suck.

Speaking of a loser looking for social media views…..

Go away.

Reaction Score
LOL. OK Bandwagon fan.
You showing up today is as predictable as the sun rising in the east. It’s like a big fat night crawler on your driveway the morning after a thunderstorm.

Enjoy your time back. It won’t last long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom