Gulf Coast Matchups Nov 28-30 | The Boneyard

Gulf Coast Matchups Nov 28-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Bui3YmvCYAMQLdL.jpg

UConn plays College of Charleston and then Winner of Vandy vs Minnesota.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
UConn NC champs.jpeg

If all goes according to plan, all 3 games should be at 8:30 pm. That does allow for activities during the day, while allowing time for dinner and the games. There will be a Boneyard Party before the first game at Bokamper's, at 6:30 pm, at Coconut Point. (Near team hotel.) Friday, Nov. 28th is the date of the first game.

A full, detailed invitation will go out soon, but mark your calendar to come to Bokamper's, meet other members of the BY and then caravan over to the first game. :)
Go Huskies..!!

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
We can play golf and have dinner every day before the game.
Or go to the beach and have dinner every day before the game. :cool:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If all goes according to plan, all 3 games should be at 8:30 pm. That does allow for activities during the day, while allowing time for dinner and the games. There will be a Boneyard Party before the first game at Bokamper's, at 6:30 pm, at Coconut Point. (Near team hotel.) Friday, Nov. 28th is the date of the first game.

A full, detailed invitation will go out soon, but mark your calendar to come to Bokamper's, meet other members of the BY and then caravan over to the first game. :)
Go Huskies..!!
Can't wait.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Really looking forward to this.
And a big shout out to David - can't believe he has committed to picking up the whole tab for the weekend! What a guy! :cool:

DavidinNaples

Reaction Score
Really looking forward to this.
And a big shout out to David - can't believe he has committed to picking up the whole tab for the weekend! What a guy! :cool:
puppies.jpg

bahahaha.....I'm not sure about picking up the whole tab, but 37 people sleeping in my condo is a bit tight, but still possible.... ;)

Reaction Score
View attachment 6908

Go Huskies..!!
Looking forward to this!

Reaction Score
View attachment 6908

Go Huskies..!!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Boneyarders in person. Is there a secret handshake or are the Boneyarders really obvious in their UCONN regalia?

DavidinNaples

Reaction Score
Looking forward to meeting some fellow Boneyarders in person. Is there a secret handshake or are the Boneyarders really obvious in their UCONN regalia?

monday two.jpg

Some are obvious in their outfits, others not so much....:rolleyes: No secret handshake, but if you meet meyers7, don't put your hands anywhere near his plate of food.... ;)

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Count me in... (Now in Istanbul).

Reaction Score
We can play golf and have dinner every day before the game.
Count me in for golf at least one day. I Wonder if Geno might be looking to join a foursome???

Reaction Score
I see the problem people thought you said you are picking the tabs for everyone but you said you are picking up the labs for everyone.

In my opinion, this is the leading candidate for post of the year!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
David,

Where does one buy tickets to this event?
Tickets are available through Ticketmaster. I will be there with Mrs. Fairview, who is a much fairer view, and little Fairview who will most likely be dragging before the end of each game. We're looking forward to it. Any recommendations on a decent place in the area for Thanksgiving dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom