Gulf Coast Matchups Nov 28-30 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gulf Coast Matchups Nov 28-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
In my opinion, this is the leading candidate for post of the year!
Unless you're one of the many people in here with questionable lifestyles that would have them sweating it out waiting for the results of those labs.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

Thanks, Meyers.

Sec 101 Row 17 Seats 4 & 5.

Got all-session tix, insurance for the unthinkable.

We were unable to get accommodations at our chosen venue on the 28th, so our tickets for the 2 sessions that day are available if they'd be of use to someone.

We're staying at the Hyatt Cocoanut Plantation resort, about a thousand yards from the Hyatt Regency where the team will be.

Guess I'm just getting cantankerous, but I'm really tired of the quoted price for something infrequently being the price you pay. $65 for each ticket + $24 "facility fee" + $7.20 Service Fee. Then, after hitting "buy", they tell you there's a $4.10 "Order Processing Fee", even though they claimed printing my own tickets would result in a $0 delivery charge.

Harumph!

And what the hell is a "facility fee" anyhow? A charge for using the johns? Or is it another Ticketron tack-on?

Reaction Score
I am at the, "Embassy Suites" where is the Hyatt Regency? I see, " Hyatt Regency Coconut Resort and Spa", Hyatt Coconut Plantation", "Hyatt Place Coconut Point" but no Hyatt Recency?? I bet it is the Resort/Spa would be a fitting place.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I am at the, "Embassy Suites" where is the Hyatt Regency? I see, " Hyatt Regency Coconut Resort and Spa", Hyatt Coconut Plantation", "Hyatt Place Coconut Point" but no Hyatt Recency?? I bet it is the Resort/Spa would be a fitting place.

The Regency Coconut Resort and Spa, right at the end of Coconut Road, is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom