Guidance requested | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Guidance requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here are the crib notes:

There are rumors the Big 12 is meeting with some acc schools about switching conferences
It won't happem
I have first hand knowledge that it might happen, the ACC is ripe for poaching, and there have been secret meetings.
Who are you?
Trust me I know
I don't believe you
Whatever
I also know that UCONN turning down the series with Notre Dame decreased UCONN's value to ESPN and the ACC. UCONN may allready be in the ACC if they did not turn down the series.
No WAY
Yes WAY
I knew that was a bad idea
No you didn't, only me and BL knew it was a bad idea.
The ND series had nothing to do with us not getting invited to the ACC
It was a factor
I've said it before and I will say it again.............
Carl writes long posts
People are watching
What else do you know?

This ranks just below, makers muppet one time appearance last year, as my favorite all time post. A 30 page thread whittled down in less than 20 lines. Pretty much nailed it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
i lost TicTacToe to a chicken at the bridgewater fair when i was in high school. the first time hurt a little, after the 3rd time beating me in a row i was pretty much shamed out of the sport

Don't feel so bad, the chicken gets to go first!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The ACC thread started out with some really good material, but has entered the phase where it should have died a long time ago, but it keeps going based on vanity and issues only a handful of posters care about. Sort of like Metallica's career of late.

Reaction Score
Don't feel so bad, the chicken gets to go first!
you're right, that's their trick. to be honest i didn't think the tic tac toe conversation would have gone this far

Reaction Score
but it keeps going based on vanity and issues only a handful of posters care about. Sort of like Metallica's career of late.
They weren't the same after Newsted left the band. They had a nice run thru the 80's and 90's though.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
you're right, that's their trick. to be honest i didn't think the tic tac toe conversation would have gone this far

I heard Calvin Trillin tell a tic-tac-toe chicken story. It was very funny.

Reaction Score
They weren't the same after Newsted left the band. They had a nice run thru the 80's and 90's though.
Dave Mustaine created Metallica's sound. Eventually, they ran out of material because they ran out of stuff Mustaine wrote and then they decided to chase after the $$$ and started playing hard rock. Their last decent album was "...And Justice For All". Megadeth was better than Metallica, anyway. Lars Ulrich has a son who's favorite band is Megadeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom