Guess who was at the Arkansas game | The Boneyard

Guess who was at the Arkansas game

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
UCONN WBB WEEKLY, By Daniel Connolly, 11/18/2021: Ciera Toomey, the No. 3 player in the class of 2023, came to Hartford to watch UConn women’s basketball’s season opener against Arkansas on Sunday. She sat in the second row behind the Huskies’ bench and spoke with both associate head coach Chris Dailey and assistant coach Morgan Valley before the game.
Afterwards, Toomey made the trip up to Storrs and got a look inside the Werth Champions Center, according to her dad.
Toomey, a 6-foot-3 post player out of Dunmore, Pennsylvania, began receiving interest from UConn in July when Geno Auriemma, Dailey and Valley all saw her play at the Select Events tournament in Pennsylvania. The next week, the Huskies offered her a scholarship.
UConn is one of seven finalists for Toomey along with Duke, Maryland, North Carolina, Northwestern, Penn State, Vanderbilt and Villanova. She visited Maryland on Aug. 4 and will presumably take a trip to each school on her list before deciding.

Copied this from facebook. On FB shes pointing to a picture of Stewie and Stewie is her favorite player. For that reason I like UConns chances of getting her alot. I was also told her footwork is as good as Stewies. Shes not Stewie yet but she could get there. She's really really good

Reaction Score
Don't her initials ("CT") suggest something about the state in which she should play her college basketball?
wow, I wonder why no one noticed that earlier. Good get!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom