Guess which two colleges will have the most players in SB46? | The Boneyard

Guess which two colleges will have the most players in SB46?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You guessed it, BCU (6) and Rutgers (5).

Makes sense with Coughlin's ties to BCU and BB's apparant recent interest in Rutgers alums (McCourty, Jones, Underwood, Silvestro), but I'm sure still a surprise to most fans.

If any board can appreciate this random fact, figured it would be ours.

Reaction Score
One more thing to cross off my bucket list. Always wanted to see those numbers.

I also heard TC only drafts BCU players after they date his daughters. If they happen to get married he makes 'em starters.

Reaction Score
Florida has 5 as well. 4 on NE (Hernandez, Spikes, Warren, & Cunningham). 1 on NYG (Trattou)

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
UConn has two, albeit one is injured.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
One more thing to cross off my bucket list. Always wanted to see those numbers.

I also heard TC only drafts BCU players after they date his daughters. If they happen to get married he makes 'em starters.

There was a bit more than 'just dating' involved.

But since this isn't Maury or Montell, I won't go any farther than that...

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Not that I should even bother responding but here goes, anyway:

I posted what I did, Hank, to keep the board more UConn-centric, not to trumpet that we have two players on the rosters. Feel free to go back to your hole now, and as always, thanks for your interest in Uconn football.

Reaction Score
The Giants will pick up almost any piece of garbage from BCU. All the Maras went there.

Reaction Score
Not that I should even bother responding but here goes, anyway:

I posted what I did, Hank, to keep the board more UConn-centric, not to trumpet that we have two players on the rosters. Feel free to go back to your hole now, and as always, thanks for your interest in Uconn football.

I was not knocking UConn when I commented that UMass had two players on Super Bowl Rosters. How many players a school has playing in the Super Bowl are as much luck as anything else. The two players from UMass make up a third of all the players they have in the NFL. Grand Valley State and Chadron State each have a player on the Patriots.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Hank, whats up with daniels? saw hes saying he will be at bc now for next year. the rumors about grades and sats with him have been all over the place for a while. he would save your class a bit if he does make it.

Reaction Score
Hank, whats up with daniels? saw hes saying he will be at bc now for next year. the rumors about grades and sats with him have been all over the place for a while. he would save your class a bit if he does make it.

I do not know. He was at Worcester Academy in the fall. I assume he is still there. We hopefully know for sure on signing day.

Reaction Score
You guessed it, BCU (6) and Rutgers (5).

Makes sense with Coughlin's ties to BCU and BB's apparant recent interest in Rutgers alums (McCourty, Jones, Underwood, Silvestro), but I'm sure still a surprise to most fans.

If any board can appreciate this random fact, figured it would be ours.
They, BC, are getting some publicity over the superbowl in some unusual places. I was down at the FL panhandle for the past week and yesterday the local newspaper, The Destin Log actually had a story about the number of players, Coughlin coaching, a couple of Mara kids attending, and Kraft is or was a trustee. The writer seemed a little confused on that last point.

Reaction Score
I guess FHCRE couldnt find that diamond in the rough in recruiting in Victor Cruz lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom