Guess the Yard Goats attendance for 2017 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Guess the Yard Goats attendance for 2017

Reaction Score
2nd in EL attendance at 5,202. Richmond at 5,245. Weekday avg will rise when summer roles in. My prediction could be right on the money.

Reaction Score
Guy, you guessed >3,900. Don't @ me

Trying to call me out on two different boards? I'll say it here too for you. Averaging 4,900 so far with two big opening weekends. The calendar just turned to May. Long season. Lots of weekday games to factor in there.

Reaction Score
Trying to call me out on two different boards? I'll say it here too for you. Averaging 4,900 so far with two big opening weekends. The calendar just turned to May. Long season. Lots of weekday games to factor in there.

Yea, and the attendance will only get better when school lets out for the summer. Derp.

4,875 right now. The last Saturday rain out took away a sellout but this weekend 3/3 sellouts. More of that to come.

Reaction Score
Yea, and the attendance will only get better when school lets out for the summer. Derp.

4,875 right now. The last Saturday rain out took away a sellout but this weekend 3/3 sellouts. More of that to come.

I hope so. And I hope some of that development around that area actually follows. I wouldn't have any issue being wrong here. But I also don't have any faith in Hartford actually getting something right either.

Reaction Score
I hope so. And I hope some of that development around that area actually follows. I wouldn't have any issue being wrong here. But I also don't have any faith in Hartford actually getting something right either.

I'm worried about the development - not worried about attendance / future attendance. And I'm not so much worried about the city winning its lawsuit v. Centerplan but the stalling that's taking place is still a set back and sucks.

Reaction Score
I'm worried about the development - not worried about attendance / future attendance. And I'm not so much worried about the city winning its lawsuit v. Centerplan but the stalling that's taking place is still a set back and sucks.

Look at the timeline for Front Street. It took ten years to get up and running. This will probably be similar.

Reaction Score
Couldn't some Hartford area corporation step up for naming rights of the stadium?!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Look at the timeline for Front Street. It took ten years to get up and running. This will probably be similar.
But there won't be anyone left in Connecticut then.

Reaction Score
But there won't be anyone left in Connecticut then.

I went to Front St for lunch yesterday. It was pretty unimpressive. Cap Grille, Teds Montana Grill and Bear's. It's out of the way to get to, seemed like limited on-street parking. I'd be curious to see if those businesses last there.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I went to Front St for lunch yesterday. It was pretty unimpressive. Cap Grille, Teds Montana Grill and Bear's. It's out of the way to get to, seemed like limited on-street parking. I'd be curious to see if those businesses last there.
I like the Infinity and Bear's, the only places I've been to there, but agree it's not too convenient and I suspect that there must be--or at least have been--some type of rent subsidy to encourage the development, and wonder how many businesses will ultimately survive if and when they aren't subsidized.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom