Guess Mulkey's outfit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Guess Mulkey's outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
Whatever it is, you can be sure it won't be anything our always sartorially resplendent CD would wear!:eek:
You know you've hit rock bottom when your attire is declared gauche (or for that matter declared resplendent) by a pistol-packing pair of butt cheeks.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I dunno, what Kim had on as MSG was pretty snazzy (yah, i know I'm repeating myself, but it comes from hitting a certain milestone. 'sides, this time I included a link!)

Reaction Score
Oh no, Kim is a girl who likes "leather" that has to fiqure into what ever it is she is wearing. But don't get me wrong she is a very classy dresser.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Dang, those shoe laces have to be really hard to find.

Reaction Score
Maybe something like this?

lady-gaga-costumes-for-monster-ball-tour-by-giorgio-armani-a-collaboration-that-s-out-of-this-world_feature_article_horizontal.jpg
Dang it, you beat me to my Lady Gaga idea. :(

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I was thinking leopard, too. Whatever it is, you can be sure it won't be anything our always sartorially resplendent CD would wear!:eek:
As I recall, Geno has had a few things to say through the years about his player's attire. He referred to Shea clothes once as "having come from the Erin Brockovic collection", and once said something to the effect that Sveta "had to return her outfit to the Mohegan Sun so one of the waitresses can go to work".

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I mean...in a lot of places in Texas Kim wouldn't get a second glance dressed how she does. Her hair isn't even that big. It's amazing how many stores cater to that "leather-leopard-Western-ladylike" look. Yes, I am aware that is an oxymoron.

I can't wait for her to break a heel off stomping like that.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Never understood the leopard print as "attractive" look.

Reaction Score
Tiger stripes with black tights and red shoes, theres no place like home, theres no place like home...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Tiger stripes with black tights and red shoes, theres no place like home, theres no place like home...
That may be the only place to wear an outfit like that. :cool:

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
That may be the only place to wear an outfit like that. :cool:

Thanks for some REALLY good laughs this morning, all! A great start to the day...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Never understood the leopard print as "attractive" look.

Some of you are such old foggies, I'm surprised you don't recommend she wear "black and white" (Pleasantville circa). :cool:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Some of you are such old foggies, I'm surprised you don't recommend she wear "black and white" (Pleasantville circa). :cool:
She can't wear black and white stripes because then she would look like all the other zebras on the floor.

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score

That would be "acceptable" at LSU only by an LSU person first of all. :cool: Hey, Bruce Pearl did stranger things :)oops:eek:ops, not a good example)! Okay then, there were some schools who wouldn't even let Wimp Sanderson in the gym unless he took his jacket off!!! Also, she would obviously also have to have the body for it.:)

Now for Kimmy. Some of her clothes look like they were selected by a professional "dresser" who dresses other professionals. Anne Klein and that kinda stuff I guess. This is what I call the "Antikim".

Then, there are those frequent occasions on which she appears to have been dressed alternately by a drunken biker, a drunken leather guy, a drunken cowboy, all of whose designs seem to incorportate some element or thread of S&M on some level!:oops: Good Lord, the heels alone would fit in there after about 4 hours, and I too think it will be a hoot when one of those bad boys breaks on a landing from one of her 18" vertical jumps.

Occasionally, those present at some events (seems to be random) are give a special treat when they get to see The Kim after all of her buddies got ahold of her at the same time, making a corroborative creation!!:eek::eek: C'mon, we've all seen these outfits. They feature the very best from all of the collections. I call this the "Full Metal Kim".

So, after much analysis, I have concluded that she will be in garb considered conservative for her. I don't see any tassells, leather, boots, 10" wide belts, extra sleeve holes, etc. We may however, see some creative tailoring with hemlines, lapels, shirt cuffs, shirt collars, jacket style and lines. We may also get to see some interesting extra buttons, double belts, epaulets maybe.

But I do see an outfit with a jacket and pants, not skirt. She wants to show Geno that she can wear pants too. I don't think she'll abandon her commitment to earth tones, and we will see heels---tall and skinny. I'm not seeing the thicker, more boxy heels that seem to be more trendy now. But then again, I don't thing our Kimmy has ever started or increased the use of a new style, look, or specific fashion item.

Reaction Score
High heels are not always a fashion statement in WBB. Muffet NEEDS them

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
What amazes me is thinking that she chooses one of those outfits, puts it on, looks in the mirror and says to herself, "That looks good."

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Whatcha trying to do, give me Catholic School flashback? "Black and white" means nun-sing to me! I know nun-sing! Ja, das it vut it means!

"You went to Catholic school, too?" "yeah" "How many years were you in for?":eek:

What's black, white and gray?:rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Black and white (circa Pleasantville)

images

Reaction Score
I am thinking black skin tight leather pants and her Gold Leather jacket.........Plus, her hair more spiked than normal........

Reaction Score
What amazes me is thinking that she chooses one of those outfits, puts it on, looks in the mirror and says to herself, "That looks good."

I have often thought the same thing.

Maybe she needs to hire CD as a fashion consultant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom