Guess I'll start the game thread. | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Guess I'll start the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Williams is the worst UCONN QB since the beginning of the Edsall Era, and that's really saying something considering some of the mediocre to borderline awful QBs we've played during that time.

And we're going to rely on Coach Fiasco to evaluate talent going forward? According to him this is the greatest QB prospect in UCONN history!

Reaction Score
Disagree. Fix the schemes, bring in some playmakers, tighten the D and you can win with Shirreffs next year.
And as a bonus Williams looked good catching the ball on the trick play in the first half, maybe he can replace Noel Thomas, I know BD keeps saying he has the highest upside of anyone in America. Well I can assure you that it's not at QB.

Reaction Score
Williams is the worst UCONN QB since the beginning of the Edsall Era, and that's really saying something considering some of the mediocre to borderline awful QBs we've played during that time.

And we're going to rely on Coach Fiasco to evaluate talent going forward? According to him this is the greatest QB prospect in UCONN history!
Kid sucks sorry to say.

Reaction Score
UConn football will never ever lose again, according to UConn coach
"We’re going to play as one of the four teams in the playoff and win a national championship."
by Pete Volk@Pete_Volk Aug 4, 2015, 11:54am EDT TWEET

David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Noel Thomas career ends with a fumble on an absolutely terrible and predictable play call. Sad for #5.

Reaction Score
Well gents, another cluster puck season. How much more can we endure if this. Just plain pissed off.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
"That's all for us from East Hartford, Connecticut."

Let's all hope and pray that's also all for coach Bobby Demento from East Hartford, Connecticut as well!

Reaction Score
Cincinnati

Probably the one single game this year where we outplayed the opponent, and even that was a product of penalties & a lot of questionable breaks going our way.

The Maine game we barely escaped was a rightful cause for concern. This season was a total s***show from beginning to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom