Guards vs. Bigs | The Boneyard

Guards vs. Bigs

Reaction Score
Cole, Gaff, Adams, Bouk, Martin- 9-28.
Sanogo, Polley, Carlton, Whaley- 19-30.
Don’t think I’d put Martin in w the guards. But get the point. Bouk was injured. Adams is not a shooter, period. RJ I’m worried about, his numbers are not good so far.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Don’t think I’d put Martin in w the guards. But get the point. Bouk was injured. Adams is not a shooter, period. RJ I’m worried about, his numbers are not good so far.

I waouldn't consider Martin a guard either, but UConn lists him as one on the roster and when they submit their lineup for TV and in the box score.

Bigger point was there was a clear line last night. Four players shot lights out and five were complete doo doo.

Reaction Score
I waouldn't consider Martin a guard either, but UConn lists him as one on the roster and when they submit their lineup for TV and in the box score.

Bigger point was there was a clear line last night. Four players shot lights out and five were complete doo doo.
Agreed

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I thought “BREAKING NEWS” was the best post(s)!

Further proof of Uconn's ratings draw on TV.

Watching Butler v Gtown and no BREAKING NEWS tonight. No one watching (well obviously I am if I notice this) so no need to break news.

Also, Uconn's second half run coincided with that stupid banner from scrolling on bottom of TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom