Gtown-total collapse | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gtown-total collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is not about glass houses, throwing stones, baseballs in a china shop or any other nonsense, A serious question, if John Thompson had not built the program, would his son still be coaching this program???

Reaction Score
Stones, glass houses, etc. Not a good time to poke fun, after Thursday, though schadenfreude is always tasty

And yes, this is my first post. Lurking for a while, though.
Until our team corrects that abomination they left on the floor in Houston, we have no business making fun of anyone, and in fact we could be playing the Thompsons soon in the NIT. Yes we're 2 years removed but for a program as proud and accomplished as ours we are in an unsettled situation to say the least.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Until our team corrects that abomination they left on the floor in Houston, we have no business making fun of anyone, and in fact we could be playing the Thompsons soon in the NIT. Yes we're 2 years removed but for a program as proud and accomplished as ours we are in an unsettled situation to say the least.
I remember an abomination in Dallas, I remember a 12 point win the last game we played in Houston.

Reaction Score
Correct, so that's 2 abominations with our Houston one being at home. In fact you could argue that Houston loss was worse even with the SMU margin of victory in their house.

Reaction Score
Well put. I agree.You cannot keep going back in time to excuse this year especially. "What have you done lately" seems to fit. Sad, but true. However, one more game and fingers crossed. Anything can happen.
No one is doing that, you seem to miss the entire point of the thread.

I love that a thread about Georgetown and JT3 got high jacked and turned into a we suck and are heading to irrelevance thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom