Gtown Pressers 3/5/22 | The Boneyard

Gtown Pressers 3/5/22

Reaction Score
Watched the presser, Paige does appear less dominate, think she will get her confidence back soon, just hope she is 100% for Big dance, I really believe UConn has a decent shot at the NC. Team is working better together than any time this season even before Paige injury. Team chemistry means so much, GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Watched the presser, Paige does appear less dominate, think she will get her confidence back soon, just hope she is 100% for Big dance, I really believe UConn has a decent shot at the NC. Team is working better together than any time this season even before Paige injury. Team chemistry means so much, GO HUSKIES!
Yes re working better together and having better on-court chemistry, which is why it is a good thing that Paige is not more dominant.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Paige did not need to dominate in the 1st half as CW and Azzi took care of the scoring punch from outside. Geno sat her down to tell her in no uncertain terms to be more aggressive. I saw enough of her in the 2nd half (including getting whacked on the layup) that she is very close to her old self. As Geno said, Paige will decide which Paige comes out to play.

Reaction Score
I think youre right on plus this is about as deep of a team as I can remember. So everyone can play as hard as they want and dont have to save any energy for the end cuz they all get plenty of breathers.

Reaction Score
I laughed so hard at that - had no idea Geno watched Ozark.

Thinking about it, some Ruth style responses would fit perfectly into certain game situations. :):)
I know it's something that cant be spelled out here, but for those of us who dont watch Ozark, can we get a hint as to what is "Ruthie's answer"?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Geno usually says 3 games in 3 days "hopefully" but in his sideline comments. he dropped that "hopefully" part. :eek::eek::eek:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I know it's something that cant be spelled out here, but for those of us who dont watch Ozark, can we get a hint as to what is "Ruthie's answer"?
Its not what she says sometimes, but how she says it. Its the attitude that makes me love her character.

Reaction Score
Google Ruthie I don't know s,... about

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
More SEC followers than I thought.

Reaction Score
In the first half of the final season that came out in Jan, one of Ruthie's new phrases was: "F*ity F*."
Ruthie is one of my favorite characters. She is an underdog who is damaged from a very dysfunctional family, but she is a survivor.

Reaction Score

Well, in this great backwater woodsey accent she could say something like "Well, doesn't that just take the *-nugget Bingo award for the day?" Stuff like that. :)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Its not what she says sometimes, but how she says it. Its the attitude that makes me love her character.
"If I was kidding I would've said you were witty and handsome." Is not a bad one.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
WARNING: This is NOT family friendly. But this is exactly what we are talking about.
Warning: Her vocabulary primarily consists of expletives. Please don't be offended, you were duly warned! Video is "

Ruth’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark​

Reaction Score
Well, in this great backwater woodsey accent she could say something like "Well, doesn't that just take the *-nugget Bingo award for the day?" Stuff like that. :)
Thanks.

Reaction Score
In the first half of the final season that came out in Jan, one of Ruthie's new phrases was: "F*ity F*."
Ruthie is one of my favorite characters. She is an underdog who is damaged from a very dysfunctional family, but she is a survivor.
Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom