GTown/Cuse.... | The Boneyard

GTown/Cuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Georgetown has some talent, their big man Hayes looks good.

Reaction Score
My friend who's at the game sent me this picture:

JKwu5iJ.jpg

Reaction Score
My friend who's at the game sent me this picture:

JKwu5iJ.jpg
That hear no evil see no evil pick no evil is probably the greatest sign I've ever seen bravo Georgetown students

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Hoya's are tough but weird, inconsistent and missing something. Certainly more than capable of beating our Huskies but I like us in that one.

Having said that it is now painfully obvious that we absolutely saw the Cuse's best stretch of basketball they will probably play all year 2nd half vs us.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
It is our duty as UConn fans to declare Syracuse a dead program floating in the water after Boeheim retires, it's only fair :)

caw

Reaction Score
Pretty sure he was a late spring signee and we were definitely involved.

Yep, I want to say UConn was even the favorite until Gtown stepped in, but I can't remember perfectly. He had pretty good athleticism in high school but was really raw. Spent the past three years doing nothing, but looks good this year. He would have been abused by fans here so badly the first three years.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Hoya's are tough but weird, inconsistent and missing something. Certainly more than capable of beating our Huskies but I like us in that one.

Having said that it is now painfully obvious that we absolutely saw the Cuse's best stretch of basketball they will probably play all year 2nd half vs us.
I agree Mau. Georgetown would be scary to play. What Team will show up. They have the talent to be huge spoilers. I had the feeling Cuse would go down.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I know I would have liked Jesse Govan on our roster too.
I remember people saying he was to fat, slow, and unathletic to be a good player. Also people saying we were better off without him... Nevermind I suppose...

Reaction Score
I remember people saying he was to fat, slow, and unathletic to be a good player. Also people saying we were better off without him... Nevermind I suppose...

yep and truth is sometimes its better to just know how to play the game.

Reaction Score
So Georgetown has now beaten Wisconsin and Syracuse and lost to Duke and Maryland by a combined six points. The Radford loss is tough to explain, but that game notwithstanding, they've definitely played at a top 25 level (they're 26th in kenpom).

Interestingly, they could easily win their next nine. From now until January 16th when they host Villanova, Georgetown plays Brown, Monmouth, UNC-Ashville, @ Charlotte, @DePaul, Marquette, @ Creighton, DePaul, @ SJU.

They could very well be ranked highly in the polls when they come to Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom