Group of 5 Football Facilities Rankings | The Boneyard

Group of 5 Football Facilities Rankings

Reaction Score
We're top 4! WTW???? Why are we going thru soooo much then??????

Reaction Score
Cinci's weight room is huge but its for all sports. Dont think they have a permanent full indoor like Shenkman. All the athletic facilities are close though. Our stadium distance probably hurts.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think UConn's facilities are as good or better than those mentioned above them. I've seen them all and they have nothing on UConn Burton and the Shenkman facilities.

Doesn't say how each facility stacks up but stadium is part of the equation. My guess is UConn is penalized in that category relative to the others at the top.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think UConn's facilities are as good or better than those mentioned above them. I've seen them all and they have nothing on UConn Burton and the Shenkman facilities.
Doesn't say how each facility stacks up but stadium is part of the equation. My guess is UConn is penalized in that category relative to the others at the top.
Background ->

It literally says it is about total facilities. See huskymedic post #7.

Reaction Score
It literally says it is about total facilities. See huskymedic post #7.

Right - but doesn't say where each facility places (i.e. which school has the best weight room, which school has the best stadium, etc). I'm just saying that UConn could have the top weight room, practice facility, etc. but could get knocked down to #4 if the authors severely punish it for having an off campus stadium, for instance.

Reaction Score
Now we just need to find out how Tulsa was able to win 4 games with such poor facilities...........we could double our wins next year.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Hey! We're winning the poll too!!

oh, wait...

Anyway, that does highlight the perception issue we have. The on-field results of our poor administration are all people see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom