Griff and the Texans | The Boneyard

Griff and the Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sounds like a country band I know, but I figured I would check in to the BY and update. Ryan has made it through mini-camp and is in OTAs. He is working hard, the competition is fierce as expected.
Here is a pic of him and the other tight ends. #84 on the left. Will update here from time to time.
Ryan with competition.jpg

Go Huskies, Go Texans. See you at the 50 for Maryland and Michigan.

Reaction Score
I've been a Texans fan since the beginning, so it's nice to have some Huskies on the roster. Multiple TE sets (especially around the goal line) have always been big for Kubiak and Texans fans are pretty excited about the possibility of Ryan becoming that red-zone threat the team lacked this past year after Joel Dreesen left. I think he's going to become a fan favorite in the not-so-distant future.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I hope Ryan really lights it up down there!!!

Reaction Score
The Texans were a great place for Ryan to land. I've always liked Kubiak ... I think he really knows how to get the best out of his roster. Good Luck to Ryan and hope to see more updates!

Reaction Score
Thanks Joe, you were missed at the spring game tailgate. All the best to the family.

Reaction Score
The Texans were a great place for Ryan to land. I've always liked Kubiak ... I think he really knows how to get the best out of his roster. Good Luck to Ryan and hope to see more updates!

except when they face New England...

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
except when they face New England...

Whenever a UConn player goes up against a team I'm a fan off.. I just root for the UConn player to have a carear day, in a loss. Like when Orlvosky smoked the Patriots when he was starting for the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom