Greetings | The Boneyard

Greetings

Reaction Score
Hi, everyone.

I'm an SMU alum living up in Boston who is looking forward to coming to the game on Saturday and will be stopping by the UConn Philosophy department to look at it's PhD program on Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing the game at Rentschler and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on Tailgating - if its done and where so - and any places in the area to go that night after the game.

Anyway, best of luck on the rest of the season, I liked the Edsall re-hire as soon as I saw it. And, of course, best of luck in basketball, the conference always needs it's best program.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hey, welcome to the Boneyard!

I graduated from UConn in 2016 with a degree in philosophy and know a few folks in the department—feel free to send a PM if you want. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

For tailgating, just go to the stadium parking lot and you’ll have fun. After the game depends on where you’re staying? If you’re driving back to Boston after the game, I’d suggest maybe going to Lucky Taco in Manchester or Reins Deli in Vernon or Utsav if you like Indian. If you’re staying in the area, go to Bears in Hartford and then head to the Pigs Eye for a good time or to Hungry Tiger in Manchester which is a great dive bar

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hey, welcome to the Boneyard!

I graduated from UConn in 2016 with a degree in philosophy...
1541626128210.png

"OMG, your first name isn't "Phil" is it?"​

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This entire thread feels like it was contrived by Phil. Shades of fight club here. Phil, you creating characters around here as a means to talk to yourself?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
lol

Duly noted.

I'll be idiot tailgating by myself in red.

When we went to Boise the fans welcomed us to their tailgates. They were very nice to us uconn people! I know our fans will welcome you ! If I see you walking around by the blue lot and fan fest I’ll invite you to our tailgate!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I don't know how I feel about this ... lots of feelings feelings going on right now
Could be that “Hamms 30” pack, always a bad choice!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There used to be a poster here named IronMike.

We met him.

He was neither Iron nor Mike. He was a Chris and he went about 102 pounds.

He was party of Team AAAB that won a 'yard golf tournament. A very good golfer. Oh, and his name is Chris.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A quick question, if anyone can answer

I’m looking at hotels for tomorrow night- should I go with one closer to the stadium or downtown?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score

I’m looking at hotels for tomorrow night- should I go with one closer to the stadium or downtown?

Thanks in advance.

Hartford Marriott Downtown 10 minutes away...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Thanks in advance.
May wanna look in Glastonbury. Nice hotels and close to nice little night life.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score

Thanks in advance.
Welcome! I hope you have fun! I keep hoping for a return of the Pony Express days. All wins for SMU except when they play UCONN.

I recommend you stay in Hartford. It is very easy to get to the stadium from there, and your chances of getting scabies is much lower.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think Rhett Lashlee’s glastonberry house is available.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom