Greater Hartford Pro Am starts on Monday July 10th | The Boneyard

Greater Hartford Pro Am starts on Monday July 10th

Reaction Score
Does anyone have info about the pro am this summer? Where/when and which UCONN players are playing?

Reaction Score
@Dribbles (Mrs. Dribbles) usually posts up info. Maybe she'll see this. Usually the courant and some other local papers do a write up when things get going.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Whaley,polley and Carrollton are the only kids I'd even risk letting play after all the injuries last season

Reaction Score
Whaley,polley and Carrollton are the only kids I'd even risk letting play after all the injuries last season
I wouldn't let any of them play lol. KO should have them all wrapped in bubble wrap

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
The Greater Hartford Pro Am begins on Sunday July 10th at Sports, Medical and Science Academy. They may have UCONN Players. They usually play on Springfield Slam . It is air conditioned, good atmosphere and lots of fun. I won't be there the first week due to other commitments, but hope to go to some of the games this year. They usually have games on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, also Mondays and maybe Friday. The Hartford Courant posted a small item in the paper a couple of days ago with the times and dates and there web site is not up to date yet. Here is the website http://www.ghpabball.com/. they have a good contact page which is up to date. Hope to see some of you at the games. Go Huskies. Mrs. Dribbles

Reaction Score
The guy I liked talking to the most last year was Jared-Wilson Frame. Just happy for the kid. Hope he does well @Pitt.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Oops! Blame it on a senior moment. Good article in Courant today on GHPA. Go Huskies! Mrs. Dribbles

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
IMG_0104.JPG

Here's the schedule for anyone interested...

Reaction Score
Does anyone have info about the pro am this summer? Where/when and which UConn players are playing?

Jalen is going to play for Atty. Deron Freeman I think that's it...His schedule will dictate when he plays in the Pro-AM. Gilbert was signed up to play last year but injuries prevented him from playing. Gilbert is also on a roster. Not sure about the others yet.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom