Great sportsmanship moment | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Great sportsmanship moment

Reaction Score
Man, i don't know. I hit kids in the head and I'd maybe feel bad, but I certainly wasn't like this. And if I got hit in the head, no way I'm consoling the pitcher. Just a different generation.
You forgot to tell us about the pu$$ification of America

Reaction Score
Great sportsmanship, yes. Making sure the other player is alright- yes. apologizing yes. All amazing things.

The fact that it needs to be blasted on social media and talked about how it makes people “in their feels” and makes morning talk show hosts tell us how it’s so important and great to show emotion is overly annoying. It happens all the time with everything now.

Let the two players hash it out and move on.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Great sportsmanship, yes. Making sure the other player is alright- yes. apologizing yes. All amazing things.

The fact that it needs to be blasted on social media and talked about how it makes people “in their feels” and makes morning talk show hosts tell us how it’s so important and great to show emotion is overly annoying. It happens all the time with everything now.

Let the two players hash it out and move on.
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I am confused. Are there people really saying kids supporting each other at a level that has zero correlation to future high level sports is related the the softness of future generations? You can want to win and still be a good sport, they are not mutually exclusive.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I am confused. Are there people really saying kids supporting each other at a level that has zero correlation to future high level sports is related the the softness of future generations? You can want to win and still be a good sport, they are not mutually exclusive.
Kids these days are too soft, that kid should have bum rushed the mound and started wailing on the pitcher like a REAL MAN

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am confused. Are there people really saying kids supporting each other at a level that has zero correlation to future high level sports is related the the softness of future generations?
no, people are saying that people are saying that so that they can criticize the entirely fabricated argument. It’s an Internet thing.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And then on the flip side the adults screw Oregon out of continuing tue game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom