Great read from Anthony: UConn men’s basketball standout Andre Jackson is finding his identity on and off the court | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Great read from Anthony: UConn men’s basketball standout Andre Jackson is finding his identity on and off the court

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Great article, seems like a great guy all around just like he shows on screen. I hope his coaches\family\mentor - someone - talks to him though about this quote:

"Last game, I tried to shoot more and we didn’t win. So what’s the point?”

Man, that hurt me to read for him. I'd love to see him encouraged in some early cupcakes next season to get super aggressive and build confidence in his scoring ability. Maybe he'll never be a knockdown shooter but I believe he can learn to drive a lane and get some layups and dunks every game. If he can do that the sky is the limit. Like all of our guys I want nothing but the best for him, can't wait to see what he does tomorrow!

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
While I was reading that I saw another good one just published, mainly about RJ but touches on the rest too:

Can R.J. Cole etch name into UConn men’s basketball point guard lore? (Borges)​

I mean it's fluff but I still like to read it :D

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I feel like you can see the football and Jujitsu influences on his basketball game.

Reaction Score
Great article by Mike A. Really learned a lot about Andre and how he approaches things. He is so easy to root for as a fan. His intensity and curiosity is going to carry him well beyond his basketball career.

Reaction Score
If he had even Tmarts offensive game he`d probably be in the running for the #1 pick in the draft.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom