Great picture of Lou, Azura and Napheesa... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Great picture of Lou, Azura and Napheesa...

Reaction Score
Where's Gabby? Nurse, eh, not so much.

Yes I like Kia alot, but she is not as talented as those three plus Gabby.

So 4 serious potential All Americans at UConn this year, WOW!

So 4 serious potential All Americans at UConn this year, PLUS a Canadian!!

Reaction Score
Don't be surprised if Nurse's play this year makes her a serious candidate for AA. If she picks up where she left off last season, well?????

Not a chance. Barring the unforeseen, I expect her playing time is going to be cut considerably.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Not a chance. Barring the unforeseen, I expect her playing time is going to be cut considerably.
While it may not get her on an AA team, I expect Kia to lead the nation in 3 pt shooting as other teams will be overwhelmed trying to defend Z, Lou, Pheesa & Gabby, leaving Kia alone at the arc to bury 3-pt shots.

Reaction Score
While it may not get her on an AA team, I expect Kia to lead the nation in 3 pt shooting as other teams will be overwhelmed trying to defend Z, Lou, Pheesa & Gabby, leaving Kia alone at the arc to bury 3-pt shots.

Lead the nation in 3 pt. shooting? LOL

Reaction Score

Maybe, IF Dangerfield learns how to play defense and think a little more when she has the ball in her hands. We'll see.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I hope you get to eat a big slice, but it is Kiah's position that has some obvious heat on it. She has been the rock however.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
DLfrCyhWkAEssne.jpg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
In addition to all her of numerous talents and abilities, it appears that Gabby is also exceptionally good with animals.

That is one contented husky being tended to by Gabby. She even got him to look at the camera

Last edited:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
When her playing days are over, I hope Pheesa "does a Lobo" and lands on TV. She has all the requisite talents.

Reaction Score
Maybe, IF Dangerfield learns how to play defense and think a little more when she has the ball in her hands. We'll see.
Should be interesting. Kia is normally a sound defender, one of best on team. If not for her ankle injury last year, suspect Huskies would be National Champs. Unless one of the frosh can step up on defense, Kia will be needed to shut down the hot guard. Crystal still has some development to play this role.

Reaction Score
Should be interesting. Kia is normally a sound defender, one of best on team. If not for her ankle injury last year, suspect Huskies would be National Champs. Unless one of the frosh can step up on defense, Kia will be needed to shut down the hot guard. Crystal still has some development to play this role.

Well put...Hard to explain, but I felt so relieved, and excited, when Kia showed up in Italy after flying all night and practically went right into a game. She brings a lot to any game - she fills whatever voids there may be that day. Whether she's an AA is irrelevant. She has an intangible presence that the team feeds on.

Reaction Score

Not sure what the def of "considerably" is in this case, but pretty sure everyone's minutes will be less than last year. Thank goodness. Hope you aren't expecting Dangerfield to take her minutes. Doubt that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom