great night for hs bball in ct | The Boneyard

great night for hs bball in ct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
just got back from my double dip. most of you will want to hear about trinity vs new london @ harbor yard.

new london was up 5-10 points the whole game and thats how it ended. kris dunn just pushed the ball down there throat fast breaking as much as he could it seemed like. must have had 25+. he has a nice group of role players around him. the refs were brutal at times i thought towards trinity. they brought it close a couple times and the refs would make a call that would just halt the run. boswell was good 2night, must have had 20 pts and 5 rbs. paschal looked ok. i thought the trinity pg had a off night, just to much KD on him. trinity must have missed 20 ft's it seemed like-brutal. KD did a great job fast breaking and rebounding for a pg but did a horrible job sharing the ball, atleast a handful of times he put his head down in the lane and threw up shots instead of kicking the ball out to open guys or dropping of a bounce pass after the big guys for trinity would commit to him. my 2 cents is next year you will not see him and ledo on the court together much for prov as of right now. Ledo is a pure 2 with game and KD is a 1 in the making, his court vision isn't there yet enough about the future of Prov, my bad:D. KD fouled out btw in the 4th, he was very stupid about a couple fouls where he should have just been more mature about things, he also was very loud after scoring several times, interesting character but great player.

-heard st joes won easy...and also xavier lost

edit- just saw nwalk and ridgefield both won.

who else was out and about at games 2night? who did you see?

Reaction Score
Ridgefield is 4-0 and have won every game by 10+ points. Scott Burrell was actually in their gym a few days ago checking out two guys. Jeff Racy and Kurt Steidle. I know this because my brother is the team manager.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
how big is KS really? i have seen some cbc vids from the summer trying to watch garvin that had him in it. looks like NG.

SB has been doing work from what i know/hear around the county lately.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wow nice. any offers you know of?

no one else was at a game last night? come on the whole state played lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom