Great news re. Heather! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Great news re. Heather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll take it as good news but I'm not buying into everything is peachy yet. No news yet I assume on ligaments and soft tissues? Bad sprains can take a long time to heal and a very long time for full strength in the joint. Don;t want to be a party pooper but the fracture part is only a piece of the wholestory we need to hear before celebrating.

Crossing my fingers that the next news will be as positive. We got thin in the post pretty fast.

I can personally attest to this. When I was 19 I broke my ankle, had surgery with two pins put in to hold the joint in place. I was out of the cast in six weeks and like new except for the scar. In my 30's I thought I had rebroken it. Doctor said the pins probably kept it from breaking, but I would have been better off breaking it because the damage I did would take much longer to heal. It was fully three months before the pain subsided and the strength returned. Yeah, I was older then, and an ankle is a weight bearing joint so very difficult to keep it immobile so it isn't quite the same as a wrist. Let's hope the MRI has some positive news for Heather.

Reaction Score
Thought we were to hear more news late Thursday or Friday . Did I miss it? Suppose she is home for the holidays.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Thought we were to hear more news late Thursday or Friday . Did I miss it? Suppose she is home for the holidays.
See other thread. Having an MRI next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom